This Policy applies as between you, the User or Registered User of this Web Site and Jaaji Software Technologies Pvt Ltd the owner and provider of this Web Site, and of JAAJITECHs Product Service Websites and of JAAJITECH’s mobile application products; www.jaajitech.com. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site; “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site; “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by Jaajitech when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems; “Registered User” / “Registered Users” means any registered third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Jaajitech and acting in the course of their employment; “Jaajitech” means Jaaji Software Technologies Pvt Ltd trading as Jaajitech/Jaaji Technologies whose registered office is 8-55/3, 3rd Line Weavers Colony, Chimakurthy; “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Jaajitech makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future; “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Jaajitech makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links; “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Jaajitech and acting in the course of their employment; and “Web Site” means the website and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. Product Service Website is a Jaajitech website that is used for the provision of a licenced service controlled and managed by a Licenced Organisation. Licenced Organisation is any organisation that has contracted for the provision of services through a Jaajitech product service website and may enable users of mobile apps. For any user the Licenced Organisation will commonly be your employer.
2. Data Collected The collection of Data is kept to a minimum reasonable to the purpose of the provision of the service and for performance analysis and improvement in services delivered and the information entered by registered users is only collected for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations of Jaajitech including those of audit, support and application improvement. Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected: 2.1 Name; job title; employer; contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; demographic information such as addresses, post codes, preferences and interests; 2.2 The technical environment in which the browser being used to access the application is operating. This is used for the purpose of audit, support, performance improvement and application enhancement. This may include, but may vary from time to time, IP address; web browser type and version; operating system. For mobile apps users similar information is collected for the same purpose and may vary by device including UDID or similar; 2.3 A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); 2.4 Cookie information (see clause 10 below), and; 2.5 System information relative to the use of a registered user where consented to, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us.
3. Our Use of Data 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Jaajitech for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide will be used to deliver the services you have requested, and may be retained for a longer period. 3.2 Unless we are obliged by law to do so or we have your permission your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely. 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Sites. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: 3.4.1 internal record keeping and audit purposes; 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services; 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you, specifically where you may have requested information; 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Controlling Access to your Data
4.1 Product Service Websites The data you are required to enter as a user on a Product Service Website is defined and required by the Licenced Organisation that has provided access. Any such data is under the control of the Licenced Organisation who is normally the Data Controller. For Product Service Websites Jaajitech is operating as a Data Processor. 4.2 Other Jaajitech websites On other websites where data is requested and the entry is voluntary but may be required to give you access to otherwise restricted areas. Typically, this data is used for Jaajitech direct marketing purposes and is not passed to a third party. If a contact request is made in relation to a service provided by a Licenced Organisation Jaajitech may pass your details to administrators at the Licenced Organisation.
6. Accessing your own Data 6.1 On Product Service Websites access to and changes to your data may be effected through the application or must be by a request made to the administrator at the Licenced Organisation. 6.2 On other websites a request must be made through the contact form on the Jaajitech website or by emailing email@example.com. 6.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data, see Subject Access Requests below.
7. Security and Encryption 7.1 Data security is of great importance to Jaajitech and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online. 7.2 Security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of User and Registered User information.
8. Cookies 8.1 Jaajitech may set and access Cookies on your computer. 8.2 A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. 8.3 You may delete Cookies, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly. 8.4 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
9. Third Party Web Sites and Services From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
10. Subject Access Requests Any subject access request must be made with sufficient information to clearly identify you including contact details. Please provide full name, address, phone, email and the employing organisation. Additional details and proofs may be required before any information can be given out. Any Subject Access Requests must be made to the Licenced Organisation in relation to data held by Jaajitech on behalf of a Licenced Organisation. Any Subject Access Request made directly to Jaajitech in relation to data held on behalf of a Licenced Organisation will be passed to the Licenced Organisation for fulfilment. You will be notified accordingly. Subject Access Requests can be made in a variety of ways including by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.